Going to Belgium to participate a family member or partner

Going to Belgium to participate a family member or partner

When you have a member of family or partner staying in Belgium, see if can put on to reside and work with Belgium for the true purpose of household reunification.

The nationality of your family member and the family connection if you want to move to Belgium to join a family member or partner, different conditions and requirements apply depending on your nationality. This guide describes how exactly to submit an application for A belgian visa and license, if needed, to become listed on family and live and operate in Belgium:

EU/EEA/Swiss residents and their family users

EU/EEA/Swiss nationals

You can freely join your relative in Belgium without the need to apply for a Belgian visa if you’re from the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA – EU plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or Switzerland. Nonetheless, you have to follow specific guidelines regarding registration as a foreigner. It is important to register at your neighborhood Belgian commune to be given with a residence card that is foreigner’s. To learn more, see Expatica’s guide for EU/EEA and Swiss nationals going to Belgium.

Family relations of EU/EEA/Swiss nationals

If you should be perhaps not through the EU/EEA or Switzerland, however your general or partner is, you may be qualified to join or come with them in Belgium. Generally speaking, spouses, registered partners and kids under 21 of EU/EEA/Switzerland nationals have entitlement to A belgian residence license for the true purpose of family members reunification.

Nevertheless, your general in Belgium should be registered during the neighborhood commune; this is done based on work, shopping for a work, research purposes or adequate resources. (more…)

6F World Udagawa Bldg 36-6 Shibuya Tokyo 150-0042 Tel: 03-6855-7200