Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Theft and Betting Proceeds Misappropriation

Former Kenyan MP Accuses David Baazov of Theft and Betting Proceeds Misappropriation

Amaya founder and even former BOSS David Baazov lands around hot water, past Kenyan congresswoman councilman, councilperson, councilwoman comes ahead with considerable fraud allegations

A ex- Kenyan MP accused Amaya Gaming Collection (now The celebs Group) and its particular founder, business person David Baazov, of misappropriating billions of Kenyan shillings as a result of NIC Accounts after the enterprise entered the very East African country this year.

Kennedy Nyagudi, a ex – MP which represent the city involving Kisumu, reported Amaya possessed allegedly conspired with the above bank heading abroad vast numbers of Kenyan shillings that had been produced by the Canadian gambling giant’s local branch.

Amaya developed its Kenyan subsidiary this year. Mr. Nyagudi said within the investigative movie that shown on KTN News prior this week the fact that he used a 15% stake during the subsidiary together with was listed as one for its Owners. Mr. Baazov reportedly run the remaining 85% stake inside Amaya’s Kenyan branch.

The organization launched not one but two products the particular M-Lotto Contest and the Brilliant Mega Kwachua mamilii lotto which easily gained acceptance among Kenyan gamblers together with raked on millions of Kenyan shillings after that they started operation.

The exact proceeds from Mystery Mega Kwachua mamilii lotto product, that totaled KSh375 million, based on Kenya’s Bet Control and also Licensing Panel (BCLB), happen to be initially getting wired for you to Amaya’s account at Equity Bank, Mr.. (more…)

6F World Udagawa Bldg 36-6 Shibuya Tokyo 150-0042 Tel: 03-6855-7200